“Acheter ici” Contest
Acheter ici Contest
Law – Facebook
This promotion is not associated with Facebook. You are providing your information to SADC de Papineau inc. and not to Facebook. The information provided will only be used to contact you regarding the contest or if you request more information.
One (1) winner will have the chance to win a $150 gift certificate from restaurant Les Fougères, located at 783 Route 105, Chelsea, QC J9B 1P1.
How to participate
Visit outaouais.achertici.ca and identify your favorite business on the platform. On the SADC de Papineau Facebook page, and below the contest post, COMMENT by indicating what business is your favorite on Acheter ici.
SADC de Papineau is the Organiser of the “Acheter ici” Contest.
The Contest will run from December 12, 2016 at 10 a.m. ET until December 19, 2016 at 09:59 a.m. ET.
The contest is open to all residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their place of residence by the contest opening date. The employees of the Organiser or any other stakeholder directly involved in the Contest, and the individuals living with them are not allowed to enter the Contest.
To participate in the Contest, you must have access to Internet and a Facebook Account. To enter the Contest, every Entrant must be an enrolled Facebook user. Only one (1) Facebook account may be used per Entrant throughout the Contest.
To participate in the Contest, Entrants must COMMENT by answering the question : Which business on Acheter ici is your favorite?
The draw will be carried out on December 19, 2016 at 10 a.m. ET by SADC de Papineau.
One (1) Facebook user will be selected among all those who have commented the publication.
One (1) $150 gift card at restaurant Les Fougères.
On the SADC Facebook page, the person selected will receive a notification inviting him/her to send his/her contact information to the Organiser using a private Facebook message so he/she can be reached.
To be declared a Winner, a selected Entrant must: contact the Organiser within 48 hours after the announcement of the winner. If a selected Entrant does not contact the Organiser within the prescribed time, his/her entry will be cancelled, and a second Entrant will be selected, and so on until an Entrant claims his/her price; accept the Prize as described herein (the “Rules”), which may not be assigned, amended or exchanged in part or in whole for an amount of money or any other value.
- One (1) winner will be chosen, randomly, using the commentpicker.com website.
- The Organiser and Partners reserve the right, at their entire discretion, to cancel, terminate, amend or suspend, in whole or in part, the Contest should an event occur or any other human intervention reflects on or adversely affects the administration, security, impartiality or the normal administration of the Contest in accordance with these Contest Rules.
- The Organiser and Partners incur no responsibility for any problem, including but not limited to: a technical failure of networks or telephone lines, online computer systems, servers or suppliers, computer equipment, software, or any other problem resulting directly or indirectly from a virus, a bug or a data transmission failure.
- By entering this Contest, the Winner authorizes the Organiser and Partners, their partners and representatives to use, as required, his name, pictures, images, statements on the Prize, place of residence without any form of remuneration, at their discretion and without limitations as to the period of use, in any worldwide media, for advertising purposes or for any other purpose.
- Any Entrant who fails to comply with these Rules may be disqualified.
- Any false statement from an Entrant will automatically disqualify his Contest entry.
- The decisions of the Organiser and Partners are final and may not be appealed.
- In case of discrepancy between the French and English versions of Contest Rules, the French version will prevail.