Membership conditions for the Papineau SADC
The Papineau SADC has 2 member categories: category A (voting members) and category B (non-voting members). A natural or legal person is said to be a member of the SADC when it has filled out the membership form during the current fiscal year up to the opening of the Annual General Meeting of the members.
Registration as a member can be made directly from the SADC Internet site, in person at the SADC office, by mail, by email or by fax.
Board of directors
The Board of directors is made up of 9 voting members elected during an Annual General meeting of the members. One seat of the Board is given in priority to a voting member in good standing that resides, works, operates or leads a business or organization on the territory of the broad Collines-de-l’Outaouais community (Cantley, Chelsea, La Pêche and Val-des-Monts).
Eligibility to a director position
- To demonstrate an interest for the mission and objectives pursued by the SADC;
- to demonstrate availability to sit on the SADC Board of directors and on working committees;
- to offer added value to the SADC by bringing a recognized competency;
- to know the territory’s socioeconomic environment and its development issues;
- to demonstrate no conflict of interest and comply with the SADC regulations regarding conflicts of interest.
Length of the director term
- Directors are elected for a term of 3 years.
The deadline to be nominated as director of the Papineau SADC is May 25, 2016. Nominations can be made in person, by mail or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The nomination of a voting member in good standing will be confirmed by sending an acknowledgement of receipt.