Bernard Arsenault, Co-owner of Insulfloor
Are you looking for funding for your business?
The SADC Papineau invests in the territory’s businesses by offering loans of up to $400,000*. These loans may be used for creating, acquiring, expanding, modernizing or restructuring businesses in the SADC Papineau’s territory.
* $150,000 come from the SADC Fund and are combined to $250,000 from the BDC.
What can we finance?
- Business start-up;
- Expansion (purchase of a business);
- New or used equipment;
- Working capital;
- Rolling stock;
Technical and financial support
- Maximum investment of $400,000 by business in the form of loans;
- Assistance to the developers in the preparation of their business project;
- Flexible repayment terms tailored to your needs;
- Follow-up with the client’s business.
- Starting or owning a business, the headquarters, main activities and jobs of which are on the territory served by the SADC Papineau Inc.;
- Being a for-profit business;
- Demonstrate a potential of economic development and viability;
- Having equity deemed satisfactory;
- Demonstrate sound financial management.