Martin St-Louis and Véronique Ménard, Owners of Ferme Takwânaw
Are you an entrepreneur between 18 and 35 years old? The Youth Strategy Program was made for you!
This financing acts as a leverage which helps secure additional financing from traditional financial institutions.
Benefits of the loan
- Personal loan between $5,000 and $25,000;
- 24-months interest moratorium;
- Amortization over 7 years;
- Interest rate: preferential rate + 3%;
- Flexible and penalty-free repayment terms;
- Non-refundable contribution of $500 (50% of costs) accessible for training or development workshops;
- Personalized follow-up;
- Support and advice on business management;
- Financing possible for all entrepreneurs that partnered on the business project.
You must demonstrate that your business:
- Is headquartered* on the territory served by the SADC Papineau Inc.;
- Has economic development and viability potential;
- Exhibits sound financial management;
- Aims to create and/or maintain jobs
*The business’ main activities and jobs must be located on the territory of the SADC Papineau.
- Encourage the acquisition, start-up, expansion or modernization of a business by one or more young people;
- Foster youth entrepreneurship and upgrade their social, cultural and economic engagement.
Professionals from the SADC Papineau help young developers to realize their entrepreneurship potential and coach them through the start-up or expansion phase of their business.
- Coaching on preparation of financial projections;
- Review of the business plan;
- Validation of the business plan;
- Personalized training to simplify bookkeeping;
- Financial statement analysis;
- Personalized business development support;
- Development workshops tailored to the needs of the entrepreneurs.